Invisalign in Broomfield, CO
Are crooked or misaligned teeth diminishing your smile? Perhaps you’ve considered orthodontic treatment, but you don’t like the idea of wearing braces.
If so, we have good news for you at Peak Dental Health! Broomfield, CO dentist Dr. Brett Nelson is certified to provide Invisalign treatment to his patients. Also known as invisible braces, Invisalign offers orthodontic treatment without the use of brackets and wires. Instead, clear plastic aligners gradually move teeth into the correct position.
The Benefits of Choosing Invisalign to Straighten Your Teeth
Invisalign offers patients numerous benefits that make it an ideal treatment for busy teens or adults, such as:
- The ultimate in discretion. Because your aligners are clear, no one will notice you are aligning your teeth.
- Comfort. Invisalign aligners fit snug and are comfortable to wear, and there are no pokey brackets or wires to cause discomfort to your cheeks or gums.
- No dietary restrictions. Since you can remove your aligners, you’ll still be able to enjoy your normal diet and all the foods you love during your treatment.
- No changes to your home care routine. You will also be able to brush and floss normally since you can take your aligners out.
- Efficiency. Most Invisalign cases move along with ease and can typically be completed in nine to 15 months. You also won’t have to visit your dentist as often for adjustments since aligners can be changed out at home.
Why Should I Straighten My Teeth?
Besides the confidence that a beautiful smile provides, aligning your teeth is also beneficial for your oral health. When teeth are crowded or overlap, they are more difficult to brush and floss properly. When you can’t clean your teeth easily, your risk of developing issues like gum disease and tooth decay increases.
A misaligned bite can also be problematic for your teeth and jaw joint (TMJ). When your bite doesn’t fit together properly, it can put undue pressure on teeth that could cause erosion or fractures, while your jaw joint may feel discomfort from compensating for an incorrect bite.
Is Invisalign Right for Me?
Invisalign works well for many patients, and Dr. Nelson can help determine if it’s the right solution for you during a consultation. With photos and x-rays of your teeth and jaw, he uses 3-D imaging to create your treatment plan if you decide that Invisalign is right for your needs.
You will wear your aligners for at least 22 hours per day, and change them every two weeks, which can often be done at home. You’ll check in with Dr. Nelson periodically so he can ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned, and in no time you will be enjoying the benefits of your beautiful new smile.
Contact Peak Dental Health in Broomfield, CO to schedule your consultation and learn more about Invisalign!