Emergency Dentistry in Broomfield, CO
If you or a loved one has ever dealt with a dental emergency, you know that they happen at inconvenient times and can often feel overwhelming. The good news is that when you have a trusted dental team to turn to, you can rest assured that everything will be all right.
At Peak Dental Health, we leave time in our schedule to accommodate emergency patients even if you’ve never been to our dental office before. In many cases, we can often provide same-day care. Contact 303-466-4646 to see your emergency dentist in Broomfield.
Emergencies that our team is equipped to help with are:
- Abscessed or infected teeth causing toothaches
- Lost or broken restorations such as crowns or fillings
- Knocked out teeth
- Chipped or broken teeth or dentures
Emergency Dental Services
Dr. Nelson is highly skilled and well-equipped to handle many different types of emergencies. Some of the services we offer to help with dental emergencies are listed here.
- Dental Crowns: A crown can restore a tooth that has been broken, fractured, or decayed beyond the range of a filling. Sometimes broken crowns can be repaired, and in some cases, Dr. Nelson will recommend a new restoration.
- Root Canal Therapy: If tooth decay or a fracture has reached the innermost part of your tooth that houses the nerve, it can cause an infection, which will be uncomfortable. Dr. Nelson will remove the infected tissue and seal your tooth to allow it to heal. Root canal therapy not only relieves your pain but also preserves your natural tooth structure.
- Tooth Extraction: It is always our goal to preserve your natural teeth for as long as possible; however, there are some situations in which removing a tooth is the best way to protect surrounding teeth and your oral health.
- Dental Implants: An implant is an excellent solution for replacing a failing or knocked-out tooth. It will restore function and aesthetics to your smile, while also protecting your oral health.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: Sometimes it is tooth decay that is causing pain or discomfort, and a dental filling may be the ideal solution to restore your tooth. Tooth-colored fillings also provide excellent aesthetics because they blend flawlessly with your smile.
Preventing Dental Emergencies
While you can't always avoid emergencies, there are some you can prevent.
For example, when you visit Peak Dental Health consistently for dental cleanings and examinations, Dr. Nelson can ensure that all your current restorations are healthy and also detect any signs of new tooth decay or gum disease early on. Catching concerns early means you can treat problems before they become painful or a bigger issue.
Contact Peak Dental Health
Don’t ever hesitate to contact our office if you are in pain or experiencing a dental emergency. If it’s after business hours, there are instructions you can follow to reach us.
Dr. Nelson and his team will do everything in their power to get you back on the path to wellness as soon as possible.