Dental Implants in Broomfield, CO
If you are living with one or more failing or compromised teeth, a dental implant, which is an artificial tooth root, is an excellent solution for replacing them. Dr. Nelson, your Broomfield dentist, has the training and expertise to guide you through the process from start to finish at Peak Dental Health.
Missing Teeth Impact Your Oral Health
Did you know that your compromised tooth is also affecting your oral health? When you lose the root of your tooth, your jawbone begins to resorb and weaken, which affects neighboring teeth and begins to change the appearance of your face.
Without a tooth replacement, your teeth begin to shift and tilt, which causes misalignment of your teeth and bite. A bite that doesn’t function correctly increases your risk of developing tooth fractures or jaw joint issues.
Unlike other tooth replacement options, dental implants protect your oral health by restoring both your root and your tooth.
What Are the Benefits of Choosing Dental Implants for Your Tooth Replacement?
Replacing your tooth with a dental implant is a wise investment in your oral health as it offers many additional benefits such as:
- It's affordable and provides excellent longevity. Dental implants may not be as expensive as you thought, and they offer great long-term durability as they have the potential to last a lifetime with the right home care and regular checkups.
- Placement surgery is minimally invasive, and this is a reliable treatment with a 95% success rate.
- A dental implant can support one or multiple replacement restorations.
- An implant restoration provides the look and feel of a natural tooth and naturally complements your smile.
- Dental implants are longer lasting than a traditional bridge with no risk of failure from decay.
- A dental implant gives you the peace of mind when chewing, eating, and smiling, that restores your confidence.
How Dental Implants Work
Dr. Nelson uses 3-D technology to plan the placement of your artificial tooth root in advance. This ensures accuracy and precision during surgery and achieves optimum results for our patients.
Your dental implant is made of biocompatible titanium, which naturally integrates with your bone, becomes part of your dental anatomy, and provides a firm foundation for your new tooth just as your tooth root did. The implant also stimulates the bone and protects it from resorbing.
After the healing period, Dr. Nelson will restore your implant with a porcelain crown for a single tooth replacement, or a dental bridge, partial, or denture for multiple missing teeth. Your new restoration is durable and provides excellent function. It is made of ceramic porcelain or acrylic that is customized to blend seamlessly with your smile.
Everyone Is a Candidate for Dental Implants
We are excited and proud to offer comprehensive implant dentistry at Peak Dental Health! A dental implant can restore a single tooth, anchor a dental bridge, provide stability for a partial denture, or lock down a full denture, so there's no movement or slippage when you talk, laugh, or eat. Dr. Nelson will plan your personalized implant procedure based on your unique needs during a complimentary consultation to discuss your treatment.
Don’t let compromised teeth hold you back from living your best life! Contact your implant dentist in Broomfield, CO today to schedule your consultation.