Cosmetic Dentistry in Broomfield, CO
While having healthy teeth is important, there is also a lot of significance in having an attractive smile. Since your smile is one of the first features people notice when they meet you, you want to feel confident about sharing it. If you aren’t satisfied with how your teeth look, you might hide your smile.
If you are living with teeth that are chipped, discolored, misaligned, or shaped irregularly, your cosmetic dentist in Broomfield can help! Dr. Nelson understands that cosmetic dentistry combines not only skills but artistry as well, and he is passionate about creating beautiful smiles.
Cosmetic Services at Peak Dental Health
The first step on your journey to a more beautiful smile is to schedule a consultation with Dr. Nelson. Based on your lifestyle, budget, and goals for your smile, he will create a customized plan that may include one or more cosmetic services that will help you achieve the smile you want. Some of the cosmetic services we offer at Peak Dental Health include the following.
- Teeth Whitening: This procedure can be a quick upgrade for your smile or the finishing touch on a smile makeover. Whitening your teeth is an affordable way to make a significant impact on the appearance of your teeth.
- Porcelain Veneers: Dental veneers can completely change the appearance of your teeth. A thin layer of porcelain fits over your tooth to cover imperfections such as chipping, misshapen teeth, stains or discoloration, or gaps and spaces between teeth. Veneers are a permanent solution for redesigning your smile.
- Gum Contouring: Do your teeth appear short and stubby? Perhaps you feel like you have a “gummy” smile? Our dental laser offers a quick and comfortable way to eliminate the excess gum tissue that is covering your teeth and reveal the smile you never knew you had.
- Tooth-Colored Restorations: Gone are the days of having to live with gray metal in your smile. Crowns and fillings are made of tooth-colored composite resin or ceramic porcelain. Both materials offer the durability and aesthetics you want.
- Invisalign: Are you living with crooked teeth you’d rather not share with the world? Invisalign offers both discretion and efficiency by aligning your teeth with clear aligners instead of traditional braces.
- Dental Implants: If you are living with one or multiple missing or failing teeth, dental implants offer a solution that replaces your tooth with the support of an artificial root. A single porcelain crown can top one dental implant, or a few implants can support dental prosthetics such as a bridge, partial, or denture.
- Cosmetic Bonding: This procedure utilizes composite resin to restore many of the same issues veneers do by bonding the material directly to your tooth.
Ready to Learn More?
As you can see, there are many options to choose from for creating your dream smile, and Dr. Nelson is excited to discuss them with you! Contact our Broomfield dental office today to schedule a commitment-free consultation and learn more about how you can enhance your smile.