Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
You have questions about your dental health, and you should! Dr. Nelson and his team love to talk with patients and answer their questions. We've gathered a few of our more popular questions here, but if you don't find the answers you're looking for, feel free to contact Peak Dental Health at 303-466-4646.
- How much will my treatment cost? Do you take my insurance?
- What are veneers and how can they help improve my smile?
- Are dental implants worth the investment?
- What is the difference between a bridge and an implant?
- What are my options for replacing a missing tooth?
- How does Invisalign work?
- What is tooth decay and how can I help prevent it?
- How much time will my procedure take?
- Will my treatment procedure hurt?
- I’m nervous about dental visits. How can you help me?
- Which teeth whitening products do you recommend?